Monday 20 October 2014

OUGD603: Dr. Me workshop

The two lads from Dr. Me came in today and set us three briefs to be completed in the day:






































In partners we had to tackle each brief, Alex Dyson was my partner


Brief 001. Vinyl Cover Design:

For the vinyl design we listened to the music, wrote words down which we thought were suitable, and then used these words to collect images to use for the vinyl. As Dr. Me are very much collage based we decided to go down that route.



































































After cutting and pasting the college digitally, I printed it out and scanned it back in so it flattened the image and added a different texture to the image.



Here is the vinyl sleeve that I finished with below:







































Brief 003. Poster Design:


Whilst producing the Vinyl Sleeve/ the poster we decided that I was to make the vinyl sleeve and Alex was going to design the poster.

Alex Dyson designed the poster:

After the brief I decided that I'd also create a poster for the brief:


Brief 003. Self Directed Art Piece:

For the third brief we were asked to do what ever we wanted as long as it was printed and was 23 x 16. I merged collage with illustration:

My Final Piece:



No comments:

Post a Comment