Thursday 16 October 2014

OUGD603: Spick & Span - Business Card

Now I have my name and logo sorted I need to start applying it to appropriate printed material to see how it can work with different proportions etc.

Below I've started applying it to a business card:







Whilst applying the logo to the business card I realised that black wasn't the right font colour to use for a cleaning company. I had a play around with some other colour choices but decided on using white instead.






 I have decided to use green yellow and white as the colour scheme for the company. I believe this colour combination promotes cleanliness and is very friendly.


























Back to creating a business card:































Here is the final business card:




No comments:

Post a Comment