Tuesday 21 October 2014

OUGD603: Repackage Kendal Mint Cake - Initial layout sketches

Here are some initial sketches of what the layout could be for the chocolate bar. I've looked at existing packaging for medical products, as I like how the layouts very formal and structured. 













































































I've decided to design the packaging for the three different types of Kendal Mint Cake, white sugar, brown sugar and chocolate coated.

I want a system where I can have similar packaging for each, but you can tell them apart by  either a symbol or a colour:







































I thought about maybe using the molecule for menthol, sugar, and chocolate.








































I've been thinking about the size of the bar, as they can come in different shapes. I like the idea of the long bar, but I also like maybe having something smaller and maybe more square, something thats easy to take up a mountain and won't get in the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment